Thursday 28 March 2013

The Body Shop's Strawberry Shower Gel and Body Butter

Hello everyone! How are you celebrating your Holy Week? I hope you are having fun spending time with your loved ones! :)

Anyway, I would like to share with you my new found bath and after-bath time babies! I adore them to bits that I couldn't keep it to myself!

Strawberries are known to be beneficial for the skin, hair and teeth. Strawberries can help clear skin control sebum, make teeth whiter, and make the hair glossy and soft.

                                           (photo from vineyardgardencenter.wordpress.com)

Good thing The Body Shop developed skin care products derived from this great fruit! Now,  it doesn't only taste good, it also feels great when put on the skin!

Here they are, The Body Shop's Strawberry Shower Gel and Body Butter :)

I use them in tandem and they make me feel and smell so good!!

Let's look at each item one at a time :)

1. The Body Shop's Strawberry Shower Gel 
A student gave this to me as a Christmas present and I want to thank her for giving me the chance to try this one out! I use this with my bath lily; I only need a few squeezes for it to lather well. It smells like strawberry lollipop I just want to eat it!! I move the bath lily all over my body and I now realize that every time I use this, my bath time just extends so much because I don't want it to be over! It makes bath time so much fun and delicious! hahaha :) The only thing that I am not much fond about it is its moisturizing ability. It doesn't really dry up the skin but it neither hydrates it, thus the need for the next item :D

2. The Body Shop's Strawberry Body Butter (Php 695.00)
I don't know the right way to express how much in love I am with this product! My favorite Youtube beauty guru missglamorazzi  conveyed in one of her videos how much she adores this product and that got me so intrigued. I went to the store, smelled it and tried it out, and I.FELL.IN.LOVE right then and there.

This Body Butter is made with strawberry seed oil to moisturize the skin. It's creamy, skin-hydrating, the smell will linger on your skin (you'll be a walking strawberry with this!), and it's not sticky at all! Your skin will absorb the product right away. :) I love using it during the day and before I sleep.

Check out The Body Shop for these two items and you'll never regret it!:)

Do you have bath time loves also? Please share! :) Thanks for reading and have a great vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment