Monday 25 March 2013

Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler: A Great Alternative to Shu Uemura's Eyelash Curler

Good day everybody! I'm sorry it took me a week to write another blog entry. A lot of thoughts had been running through my mind lately. But anyway, I'm ready to jot down about my beauty "escapades" haha!

Shu Uemura's Eyelash Curler had long been receiving a lot of great reviews from celebrities, make-up artists and beauty bloggers. Having quite a number of these positive reviews, who wouldn't be intrigued right? Who wouldn't want to have one?? It's great, it curls the eyelashes well, but it is EXPENSIVE. A thousand bucks for an eyelash curler?? We would think twice. But honestly, I've been using it for a long time and believe me when I say that it's worth every penny!




But why spend so much when you can buy a cheap alternative?Yes, I have found an eyelash curler that gives the same outcome!

I present to you, Fanny Serrano's Eyelash Curler!

 

What it says on the box:
Enhanced precision design for comfortable and easy use

Direction for use: 
Use eyelash curler before applying mascara. mascara-laden lashes may stick to your curler and tear your lashes. Place curler as close to the base of the lashes as possible.

I've used both the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler and the Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler and they produce the same result! Both SU and FS fit my eyes perfectly, they don't hurt my eyes when I use them (other eyelash curlers pinch the skin around my eye area), they give the right amount of curl that I need, and the silicone pads work like magic! SU comes with an extra silicone pad when you buy one, while FS doesn't but you can avail a set of silicone pads for only Php 45.00.

Pictures (no mascara)

With Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler:
With Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler:


Close up:

The curl lasts about 7 hours without the use of mascara! I'm impressed with that! Just don't rub your eyes or wet your eyelashes :)

Remember, achieving the right curl also depends on the manner of using the tool. I attended a make-up workshop and the make-up artist gave a tip in using eyelash curlers.  Squeezing the curler on the base of your lashes and moving it upwards towards the end (still gently squeezing) is the best way to do it.

I hope this blog helped you! Enjoy eyelash curling!

Fanny Serrano Eyelash Curler costs Php 175.00.

2 comments: