Tuesday 26 March 2013

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo

Wee I'm so excited! I want to share with all of you my new lippie love! hehehe :)

It's the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Tokyo!

I have long been checking out and reading beauty blogs and never was there one beauty blogger who hasn't tried at least one NYX product.  NYX products are very popular to beauty/ make-up enthusiasts and it had always received great feedback, especially their lippies. I have always wanted to try out their products but it was only available online before, and I cannot express how happy I am that it's now being sold in some outlets in the metro!

A friend of mine informed me about Digital Traincase having a stall in ETON Cyberpod in Ortigas. We visited their stall (of course!) and this was what I chose! I have long been searching for the perfect pink lippie and this one passed my standards.


NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream: It's not lipstick, nor is it gloss. It's like nothing you've ever experienced before. It's lipstick cream that goes on silky but looks soft matte.

The description says it all!

It's matte but not dry, it's super creamy and very easy to apply and spread. It has this soft scent that makes me want to smell it before I put it on (one of my many weird moves haha!). It's great for everyday use, too! The color is very flexible; I can wear it during the day and I can ever wear it on a night out, it just depends on how much of it you will use. It's affordable (I bought it for Php 280.00) and I think this would last a long time on me! The only problem with it is that it doesn't stay on the lips after eating so you'd have to reapply.

Tokyo isn't Barbie Pink, it's that pretty pinky rose color that exudes sophistication.

Here I am wearing it!

I am very happy with my purchase! Would like to try out the other shades soon! :)

Price: In Digital Traincase: Php 280.00 (Nt. Wt.0.23oz (6.5g))

Digital Traincase has moved to a new location; it's at Unit G109 Corinthian Executive Regency, 7 Ortigas Ave. San Antonio (check out their facebook page for more information) 

What's your favorite NYX product? Let me know please!:)

2 comments:

  1. i followed you through bloglovin. i can't find your gfc. you may visit me though at

    http://roselsmum.blogspot.com/

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Miss Mira thank you for reading! I don't know why my gfc can't be found :( will check out your page too! thanks again!:)

    ReplyDelete