Wednesday 17 April 2013

Beauty Essential Tool: Velcro Hair Tape

Hello everyone!

Don't you just hate it when you're washing your face, putting on skin care products/ make-up and your hair just gets in the way? No, I don't have bangs but it still bothers me. What I tend to do is put on a hair clip or a headband to keep the hair off my face, but the problem is, it ruins my hairstyle by leaving a mark/indent which is unsightly and it puts off all the effort I've exerted to fix my hair :(

Watching beauty gurus on Youtube has been a hobby and it has been quite helpful. Beauty gurus made me familiar with "Velcro Hair Tapes". Velcro hair tapes are strips with two sides (the other is smooth while the other is rough). The rough side is meant to hold your bangs/ fringe off your face while doing your beauty regimen without damaging your hairstyle! Yey thank God for Asian Inventions!

Before, there were only simple-looking velcros, square-shaped in colors black, blue, pink, etc. But now, the market came up with cute-looking velcros! I've watched beauty guru Bubzbeauty and she used this bow/minnie mouse-inspired hair velcro; I knew I just had to get one for myself!

And I did! Tadahh!
                                         Bow/ Minnie Mouse-Inspired Velcro Hair Tapes

Isn't it so cute? Now every time I need to pull my hair back, this cute little thing helps me!

My sister posed quite a number of times for this post (thank you Liz!) just to let all of you see how to use it! It's so easy!


How to use:
1) Gather the hair you want to pull back or get off your face.
2) Get the Velcro Hair Tape and press it on lightly on the part where you want to place the hair.
3) Wash your face, do your make-up, anything you like!

This is one essential tool every girl should have! Boys can use them, too (maybe it will just depend on the style of the velcro hehe!) I'm so thankful to have found this item and I will keep using it!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment