Monday 1 April 2013

NYX Round Case Lipstick in Thalia


NYX Round Case Lipstick in Thalia
 
This is my first Round Case Lipstick from NYX, thanks to my friend who gave this to me as a Christmas present!:) 

My idea of a perfect, everyday lipstick is something that would give me that natural pink lips and would suit every make-up look. It may sound easy but for the kind of lip color that I have, it's not. I have very pigmented lips and every time I directly put on a pink lipstick, the real color wouldn't show no matter how many layers I put on. But with the use of a lip concealer and a little dab of this lipstick, my ideal shade is now attainable!:)

NYX Round Case Lipstick in Thalia



As you can see, it's that beautiful rosy shade that gives you the right amount of pink. It is creamy, moisturizing and smooth on the lips. The color is buildable, too. The intensity of the color will depend on how many layers you will put on. I just dab a bit on my lips, spread it more with my fingers, and it gives me the color that I want and need! It doesn't dry out my lips and it lasts for a while. Retouching doesn't bother me at all as I don't need a lip balm to initially moisturize my lips, you can just dab it on again and go!:)

Here's a swatch!


And here are my Thalia-covered lips hehe!

I'm very satisfied with this color and I'm excited to try out other shades! For a product with good quality, the price will shock you! haha!
This only costs Php150.00. :) I'm sure this will last me a loonngg time!

What's your favorite Nyx Round Lipstick Shade? Please give suggestions on what should I try next!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment